- Alec Saunders
Member since Feb 20, 2006
Total Posted: 3
Total Comments: 0
About: Alec Saunders is a visionary technology evangelist with 15 years of leadership in technology marketing and product management. During nine years at Microsoft Corporation Alec launched Internet Explorer, and the Microsoft Plus! Windows companion. As Microsoft’s Director of Marketing for Home Networks, Alec also launched Universal Plug and Play and recruited more than 300 vendors to the UPnP industry working group. Before Iotum, Alec was Marketing VP for Versatel Networks, the developer of intelligent, easy-to-operate media gateways, and voice applications. Alec was also Marketing VP at QNX Software Systems where he spearheaded the creation and launch of the critically acclaimed QNX Momentics development suite. Alec is a graduate of the University of Waterloo Mathematics Faculty.
- Preserving "Rational Competition"?
- May 12, 2006 | Inside: Business Strategies
- In ›››
- Posted at 12:33 pm PDT | Comments: 0 |
- What If They Simply Made Communications Technology Better?
- Mar 20, 2006 | Inside: Technologies
- Rob Hyndman has a pointer to Mark Cuban's latest: ›››
- Posted at 2:56 pm PDT | Comments: 0 |
- Can Vonage Make a $Billion in Revenue?
- Feb 20, 2006 | Inside: Business Strategies
- Jon Arnold's been digging through some ›››
- Posted at 10:25 am PDT | Comments: 0 |