Codes of Conduct
1. Members shall not attack or judge anyone personally.
2. Members shall avoid obscene, irrelevant, or needless inflammatory remarks.
3. Members shall respect other fellow members' time by keeping all posts intelligent,
constructive, informative, and original.
4. Members shall keep all posts free of obvious promotions and advertisements.
5. Members shall not violate any copyright or trademark laws.
6. Members shall not spam other fellow members or employees of Voiponder deliberately or otherwise.
7. Members understand that Voiponder is here to serve the Internet community and to be an effective
communication hub for matters related to the Internet's core infrastructure.
Voiponder reserves the right to remove any posts deemed inappropriate and have violators suspended.