- Martin Geddes
Member since Feb 18, 2006
Total Posted: 2
Total Comments: 0
About: Martin Geddes is an independent consultant helping clients benefit from the innovation potential of IP networks. He maintains the Telepocalypse weblog, which examines business model change in the telecom industry.
He has previously held positions at Sprint, in Overland Park, KS as a product strategy manager; and at Oracle Corporation in the United Kingdom, as a specialist in application design, database performance and systems architecture.
Martin holds a degree in Mathematics and Computation from Oxford University, and has seventeen patent applications currently pending.
- Help! This is Not an Emergency
- Apr 27, 2006 | Inside: Regulation & Policies
- I like the drift of the ›››
- Posted at 4:25 pm PDT | Comments: 1 |
- Disappearing Telephony
- Feb 02, 2006 | Inside: Business Strategies
- I'm just stepping back a minute to think about what Emerging Telephony actually is. You might have seen my ›››
- Posted at 2:56 pm PDT | Comments: 0 |